Thursday, April 28, 2011

Is There Truly A Permanent Tinnitus Cure?

As said in my previous post, I was happy with the T-gone homeopathic therapies. They enabled me to totally quit the conventional medications and yielded no side effects to my health.

At the end of 2010, a friend of mine introduced me to the Tinnitus Miracle website. What it offers is a holistic system that is able to cure and prevent tinnitus permanently. I was a bit surprised but decided to give it a try as I considered there is certainly no harm with a non-drug treatment.

Now, I have used this program for about two months, and I am really happy with my decision. I do not just totally get rid of any pills (I was using t-gone therapies occasionally before this), but feel a lot more energetic and lighter. Had I know of this method earlier, I would have coupled it with the T-gone therapies and achieved this result a lot quicker.

Is this truly a permanent cure? I have only used this system for about 2 months, but time will tell. This being said, I am very happy with what I have achieved so far and am confident to test out the durability of this system.