Monday, May 11, 2009

How Did I Start To Gain Real Tinnitus Relief?

In an accident that happened about 5 years ago, I was exposed to a very sudden and loud noise. Since then, I have been living and struggling with tinnitus.

I have been visiting the doctors and taking the conventional medicines. Quite honestly, these drugs did offer some hit and miss temporary results, but I could feel that the root cause of my problem remained untouched. Later on, I came to accept that tinnitus is incurable, and, however annoying it is, I tried to convince myself at least it is not health-threatening. Having said it, I did find myself developed some mental symptoms as a result of living with tinnitus.

With the help of my college grand-daughter, I got to know, from the web, the latest and probably the most effective way for treating tinnitus - the homeopathic therapies. The T-Gone Type 4 Tinnitus Remedy was what I went for, and I found with with surprise that the tinnitus that I have lived with for almost 5 years and accepted as incurable was quickly leaving me.

You might be interested to know that I only use it once a day now, and there are times when I totally forget to use it at all. I make it a point to keep a bottle in front of the PC, since I am sure to see it daily.

If you also happen to be a tinnitus sufferer, I have to tell you how relieving it is to get rid of the condition and live back the peaceful life.